Friday, July 30, 2010

How could I have been so stupid?




I'm not a jealous person. I'm really not. And I trust Fazza. I trust him with my heart. So I didn't think anything of it when he started telling me that Princess Victoria was coming to visit. An official visit. He said "We know each other" and are "friends". I believed it. Known each other for years he said. 'She's great.' 'You'll like her.'

To this day, I really just can't believe I didn't suspect anything. I really didn't. Swedish princess visits Dubai. Isn't that what royals do? Travel all over the world getting private tours and pricessless artifacts and shit? I mean, its about time some of them other european royals did something news worthy.




Fazza said 'Yo, I hate these stupid official visits. Cameras and shit. Everywhere we go.' I remember saying, 'AAwww. Come on it won't be all bad. You'll have fun. Besides everyone will really be focusing on her and you'll be able to relax and just enjoy the events.'

Fazza was still whinning 'All day long; all night long. Smile. Look at this. Hold that. Stand here. Look a Swede in the UAE.' He made a face and I laughed. He can be funny sometimes when he complains. He really would just rather chill or be serving his country you know. I said, 'Yes. I won't see you during her visit. I understand. I'll be fine and you'll live. Besides, I hear she's pretty.'

How stupid was I?

No comments:

Post a Comment