Friday, June 4, 2010

Bulge

Sh Rashid meets Manchester United. Cool, huh? The video shows us a fit and sinewy Sh-R. What immediately struck me is how petite Rashid appears in contrast to the Manchester players. He is so little and cute. I just wanted to lick him up from head-to-toe like a carmel lollipop.

It also made me realize that Rashid and Fazza must have a whole palace full of the gifts from visiting dignitaries. (They should sell that shit on ebay and give the proceeds to charity.) And basically I was zoing out. I mean rich people meeting richer people and enabling other people to work and feed their families. What's new in that? Nothing.

Then mintue 3:38 captured my attention. It is a distance shot of Rashid talking to some old, English, white dude. Basically, edited in the "story" just to make the piece visually interesting. And it did. It made the piece very interesting. Because, yet again, I noticed Rashid's massive, bulgy codpiece. (oh my!)

Is it just me or am I always noticing Rashid's bulgy codpiece??? You see it too right? I mean, I see Fazza's balls in videos all the time. I see them so much that I am beginning to think they are following me around; I can't shake 'em. That's why they stick him behind something when he is reading poetry. Otherwise, you'd be watching his balls watch you.

And for some reason when ever Rashid is talking about football or on a football field; I see his codpiece. And, often, it is bulging. It seems to work itself into the center of the shot. What's up with that? You have noticed this too right?


Bulge, v. intr 1. To curve outward 2. To swell up 3. To stick out; protrude. http://www.dictionary.reference.com/browse/bulgy

Codpiece, n. A pouch at the crotch of the tight-fitting breeches worn by men in the 15th and 16th centuries. http://www.dictionary.reference.com/browse/codpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment