Saturday, September 4, 2010

This Just In

About a month ago, I was contacted by lawyers regarding the content of my blog. (I know, right!) Anyway, I was asked to respect the privacy of The Duke and Duchess of Vastergotland. And asked to not blog anymore about the The Duke and Duchess. I replied I have no idea what they were talking about. I don't blog about these people, whoever they are, and I didn't know what the fuck they were talking about.
Oh yes you do, they countered. Turns out The Duchess of Vastergotland, is the aka Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden.

(Oh, Snap!)

At that moment, I was just so stunned. I mean the crown princess of Sweden reads my blog?! lol
I felt kinda bad for calling her a bitch. (eek) Then I thought, "Oh Shit my mom is going to kill me." Then I thought, "Does Fazza know?" (damn damn damn damn)

So this call, kinda sent me into a tailspin. I mean, Isn't contacting me directly and asking me to stop blogging all the more reason to blog? I mean, my life is pretty boring and this is just too exciting. Like what could possible happen except my blog getting more publicity and the BBC running an international story about why a black American has called the Duchess of Vasergotland a beeyotch? Then I'd be A Star. (sigh The Real American Dream.)

So I tell them to go fuck themselves and I immediately, started going over every detail about this chick that I remember. Everything. And I start writing.

Then I get a call from Fazza.
He's all "You are embarassing me. Swedish beeyotch was a very close friend." "She is very upset. Please stop." "I'm asking you to please stop doing this, if you love me."

(gasp) (gulp)

I broke down and started crying. He actually asked me to stop and said this was a test of our love and our relationship. (sigh) So no more blogging about her. Because he asked me to stop. I do love you Fazza. What other kind of tests will I have to pass?

1 comment: