Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Need Your Help with my Wedding

The Harem would like to annouce that we are seeking a fabulous wedding gift ideas for the al Maktoum family.

Frankly, what do you buy for the person who has everything? I don't know. I want our wedding to be FABULOUS in every detail. This is an especially tall order for our wedding. I was about to throw myself down on the ground and cry in frustration when I came up with this idea: Why not ask for help?

Please help us find unique and memorable gifts for Fazza and his family and our wedding guests. To date my best idea has been to commission an artist to do a celebratory stone document commorating our marriage. His name is Jeff Cane and I'm really excited about our collaboration. Please visit his webcite www.anenglishmaninla.com or www.greatforgeries.com/art.pdf

Is this Great or Lame? Please Comment here or facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment