Tuesday, June 29, 2010

बिल्ड यौर Vocabulary

Ranting and Raving aside, I get it. I want to lable certain male behavior as unappealing. However, I do not want to use a term which spreads intolerance. That's just jive, man. I get it. I dig.

Therefore, I want to announce that I will stop using the word "gay" in this sense. I'll move into the 3008 and stay true to my Los Angeles hometown by using the terms "Doucebag" and "Douche". Everything labeled as "Douche baggarary" is socially irredeemable. Some things correctly tagged as gay are socially redeemable.

I like this term because it is still not fixed. There is no universal agreement on what is douchebag, douche, or douche baggaerary. However, it is clear that it is an insult.

If you are reading this, check out the debate on http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=douche What do you think?



Now back to my romancantic dream and fabulousness of being in Fazza's Harem.

No comments:

Post a Comment