Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm watching City 7 News with Hoda Emam

I was emailed urgently by my Sista Sheikha today. We finally found an interview of our honey in English and you can understand him. We are so proud.

Frankly, I'm glad that he is talking so clearly that even GW could understand him. Its silly to put on that fake accent that he used so famously at the Kentucky Derby a few years ago. I'm glad he dropped it.

My Sista Sheikha is disappointed, however. It was a our little secret that our glorious prince spoke perfect English and was a fine-ass mother fucker to boot. Now that he is sharing his wonderfulness, its only a matter of time before he won't be able to visit us without chickenheads mobbing him.
(one, single, salty tear rolled down her cheek.)

And of course, its on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment